The Library newsletter, Classified Information, is a biannual publication that informs the College about Library services, personnel, upcoming events, new technologies, and available resources.
Spring 2017 issue
- From the Desk of the Chief Librarian
- Faculty notes: Publications, presentations, and more
- Fighting fake news with media and information literacy
- The third triennial in-library use survey
- One Book, One New York: Americanah
- Escape the Library!
- Current events? Resources beyond the headlines
- GrantForward: Your one-stop resource for finding funding
- Connect or reconnect with the NYPL for a lifetime of learning
- Latinx resources: monographs, videos, and reference
- New to our media collections this Spring: